Thursday, December 13, 2007
Practice after procrastination
This post will even be short, due to procrastination. Since my birthday and other events that have transpired this week, I have not practiced for more than 20 minutes tonight alone. If I want to take this more seriously, my performance must equal my intent. Therefore, I know I need to schedule more time for dancing, instead of the mentality I had this week: 'I'll do it when I'm done with everything else..' That attitude has only met defeat from sleepiness. I must try to put my dancing above an extra-curricular activity. That is the only attitude I know that got me off of my butt and to the gym 10 years ago. Although I was not obsessed with working out back then, I definitely had more time for it, and always felt better after I did it. I've been feeling great for the past few weeks keeping up with my practice without formal classes and in addition to buying two new dvds. But now I'm getting into the place I am becoming comfortable doing nothing and making excuses for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment