I haven't practiced since the 20th. I need to make it a New Year's resolution to practice for 30 minutes (60 preferable) at least every other day. And, I will strive to exceed these basic goals.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
More Photos and New Year Resolution
I will be posting photos soon from Christmas Eve and Christmas. I got so many things I wanted and needed this year - lots of love and extended family time. Plus, lots of great stuff like Lowa hiking boots
, Burton snowboarding pants
, and a new computer :)
I haven't practiced since the 20th. I need to make it a New Year's resolution to practice for 30 minutes (60 preferable) at least every other day. And, I will strive to exceed these basic goals.
I haven't practiced since the 20th. I need to make it a New Year's resolution to practice for 30 minutes (60 preferable) at least every other day. And, I will strive to exceed these basic goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good luck on your practice sessions! Glad that you had a nice time :)
thanks Joel! Hope you are well also.
Post a Comment