Thursday, October 4, 2007

You Have to Start Somewhere

I had my 4th belly dance class. I'm hooked.

I'm creating this blog to record my progress as well as share my thoughts with other women who are (or were) like me: always wondering, never doing.

I was pretty nervous before my first class, and pretty sore after. I wasn't even sure if I had the physical strength or personal desire to continue. However, after some practice, a look at my paid receipt and staring at the pewter paperweight on my desk (a gift from Mom) that says "Never, never, never, NEVER give up," I pursued my long-term curiosity and continued with three more classes.

And, if that wasn't enough to motivate me -

I lost a 1/2 inch from my waist already ....

Now, I'm ready to continue, and ready to write about it.

No comments:

Other Bellydance videos

Free Bellydance Video Previews and Downloads

Webring

Powered by WebRing®.