Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thanks, Jeanine, and good links

Special thanks to Jeanine, one of my very first online belly dance friends! I met her in the Yahoo Group Belly-dancing founded and managed by Panta Rei.

Panta Rei has MANY sites and groups, some I have not had time to explore all of them yet myself. I linked to http://www.pantarei.org/ which seems to be the best starting point for all of her work.

Anyhow, Jeanine suggested a great forum at OrientalDancer.net that I'm just starting to sink my teeth into. Thanks, Jeanine!!!

2 comments:

Panta Rei said...

Great blog, I'll add it to my links at the next update. Thanks for mentioning my name and site, and for joining the bellydancers ring.
Happy dancing!
Panta Rei

BudgetBride said...

Thank you, and thank you for for all the information and guidance.

Other Bellydance videos

Free Bellydance Video Previews and Downloads

Webring

Powered by WebRing®.