Monday, November 12, 2007

The Weekend

Much of it was talking. Each of us exposed some scars that have not yet healed. We are both not as confident as the other expects, and that is ok.

I do feel better. Writing down my thoughts, helped me put some things in perspective and I was able to see and admit that he wasn't the only one that was nervous and unprepared for that moment, and I could have handled the situation better. Understanding now some triggers may help before I let them shoot off.

We had a very nice weekend with friends and family. Plus, he asked me if we could go to the store to buy the dance costume he offered to weeks ago, and wanted to last weekend.

It is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! It is violet and flowing and amazing. I will describe it better in the the next post. Actually, I'd like to get a photo of it and post it .

I've been dancing in it on and off all evening! It makes me feel sooo much more like a dancer. It was certainly different to do the routine, and move in general with it on earlier today. I've never moved in a long skirt, hip scarf and long, flowing sleeves. It is getting easier, and more fun moving and dancing later this evening. I love spinning around! I haven't tried the zills with the costume yet, probably tomorrow.

Oh, and he saw the costume, just for a few seconds when we got back to my place. We both agreed I am a goddess in it! However, we have both agreed to no dancing recitals yet, until we are both more comfortable with several things. :)

5 comments:

intrepidideas said...

Hey There... Just wanted to add a personal welcome. I like your Blog.

Anonymous said...

The dress sounds beautiful and I'm sure you will look great dancing in it! Good luck with all you do!

Anonymous said...

hey Girl:

It will be great to post some dance photos for every post.

Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to BC and keep going!
Nice blog!

Best wishes,
- Wakish -

BudgetBride said...

Thank you all so much for your kind words!!!!!

Other Bellydance videos

Free Bellydance Video Previews and Downloads

Webring

Powered by WebRing®.