

I took these with a cam phone in front of my mirror. Not the best quality, but I'll be able to get better photos with a real camera after the weekend.
A blog to chronicle and share my initial experiences with belly dancing, as well as my weight loss success.
7 comments:
Wow..beautiful. I took one bellydance class and loved it. Would love to go on a regular basis. It's alot harder than it looks..at least for me..:)
Thank you Lisa! Yes, it is harder than it looks. Until I take my next class, I'm going to get some dvds.
It really is a beautiful outfit...much better on you than on the bed :)
thank you Talen!
Now I am sure I had a body like that once upon a time hmmmm where did I put it!!!!
I love your blog ! ! !
and you are very lovely ! ! !
kiss ;o)
my other blog : http://delesalle.blogspot.com
looks great on ya! i must say I've always had a soft spot for belly dancing. keep up the good work!
Post a Comment