My intention is to keep this blog focused on my life in bellydancing. However, sometimes you come across a site you just have to share! Floating through the blogosphere I discovered http://www.gosmelltheflowers.com/blog/
A great couple from Dubai - lots of funny and inspirational content! Many great people on there too! If you need a break from the BD world, need a laugh, or need to read something inspirational, I recommended a visit!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I found you through blogcatalog. What a great blog! You look so cute in your costume!
I just did a little 8 week class in belly dancing- I'm not very good at yet, but I had a lot of fun!
I put up my practice outfit on my outfit organizer website- you can see it at http://fashionmash.com/outfit/87/
Would to try out the site and upload your belly dancing costume? (And any other clothes you want to play with.)
I'd love to hear what you think of Fashion Mash.
Gosmelltheflowers is cute- thanks for the link!
:)
Thnks for the mention and our regaulrs seem to really like what you're about, following your flowers of Belly dancing!
We'll be posting about your blog today so you GO! girl..
The GO! Smell the flowers gang.
thank you very muche !
;-)
very big kissssssssssssssssssss ! ! !
see you soon ....
Antoine....
Post a Comment