Monday, January 28, 2008

Nothing but Zills (Zils)


I still don't know what the proper spelling is of this word for finger cymbals. However, I do that I need to have a zill 'cram session' tonight, as we are required to bring them tomorrow for the next lesson. We are to review what we learned last semester and learn how to use them with the new steps we will also learn tomorrow. I haven't practiced my zills in months! Oh, well, this is all for fun. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

intrepidideas said...

Hey Bellydancegirl... I believe the correct spelling is "Zil" with one "l" And I believe the correct answer is Zill with two "l's" So they both are correct right? :) I know you just put that out here to see if anyone really reads your posts.....

Kendra Holliday said...

My 7 yr old daughter got some of these for her birthday, how cool is that?

Other Bellydance videos

Free Bellydance Video Previews and Downloads

Webring

Powered by WebRing®.