Monday, July 21, 2008

My video for challenging areas - more arm work



Honestly - the more I do it the more I realize how much more practice I need.

Again, another SPECIAL THANK YOU to Wontletlifedefineme. she has been my best andmost helpful critic and coach! I have gained much insight because of her. Check out her blog and wish her well on her travels!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, some more constructive advice:
When you do snake-arms, make sure the energy goes to the sides of the arms: you're transporting energy from the tips of your fingers, through the arms to the other arm, hand and fingers. Right now you're giving the movement a more up-and-down energy. Also, what helps with this movement is to restrict how low the arms and hands can go; keep them on the level between your shoulders and ribcage, and certainly not lower than your bellybutton. Hope this helps?

I really like it when you keep your arms in a certain fixed pose when you move your hips or shimmy, because it draws all the attention to the hips. It looks very nice.

BudgetBride said...

You are AMAZING! I've never received such good, helpful and friendly advice!

Unknown said...

Agreed with the hips attention....

Glad to see you're still following your passion and smelling those flowers - you're always welcome in the garden and feel free to start a dance section in our forums section!!!

It's all yours to start...

Enjoy,

Jim, Em and flowers

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I can help! :)

BudgetBride said...

Thanks Jim and Em!

Other Bellydance videos

Free Bellydance Video Previews and Downloads

Webring

Powered by WebRing®.