I did this video two weeks ago after practicing on a regular basis:
This is a practice video I did today - the first time in two weeks:
In my opinion, it looks like those two should be switched - lol. But it goes to show me and my readers how quickly you can get 'rusty' after a few weeks without practice. In this recent one I was way too stiff. Unfortunately, I may even have to get rustier for a while, as I have been busy with my deadline for my job.
Until I can take another break ..... peace
Monday, August 11, 2008
This is What Happens when you Don't Practice
Labels:
belly chain,
belly dance,
bellydance,
isolations,
mosavo,
shimmy,
tummy flutter,
vlog,
You Tube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I have the same thing. I've been on holiday for 5 weeks, and classes won't start until the 8th of September and I'm a bit scared I'm out of practise! I try and dance along to music at home now, but there's so much to do with cleaning the house and doing some DIY before my boyfriend and I both have to start working again.
Post a Comment