Monday, April 21, 2008

Zill Dance Practice Video (#5) Full View



This is my 5th zill practice video, doing around 30 minutes per day for five days in a row.

4 comments:

intrepidideas said...

Wow.... I can see the improvement. Your Zill work and dancing seem to be more fluid and natural in this video. I'm no expert but from where I sit, the practice seems to be paying off. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

You are so kind, my friend! I thank you so much! I do feel a bit more 'fluid,' especially since I have had TIME to do it in the past week or so. I can do these moves better if I'm not doing the zills, but that is what I've supposed to have been doing from the get-go, since that I what the classes have included. I think you may remember I have a few posts about my fear of practicing and recording zill work while I get the moves straight. But, after some thought and discussions with experienced, and/or professional dancers, I better start using these as much as possible or else I will just learn how to dance without them.

Anonymous said...

You are very pretty and your dance is very sexy, I think you are getting better and better, it is so much fun to watch you dancing I am one of your fans!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words!!!!!

Other Bellydance videos

Free Bellydance Video Previews and Downloads

Webring

Powered by WebRing®.