Thursday, April 17, 2008

More Bellydance Practice Video with Zills



Simple movements in beginning of routine so I can become more familiar with moving and doing zills at the same time. The more I try doing this, the more I admire and respect the 'real' dancers out there who have been doing this for years, and make it look so effortless.

3 comments:

intrepidideas said...

Hey there, It's great to see you posting videos again. That means you're dancing and practicing. Keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you my dear friend! Yes, I have some slow time before my next deadline - so I've been practicing as much as I can.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Other Bellydance videos

Free Bellydance Video Previews and Downloads

Webring

Powered by WebRing®.