Since I have not been practicing in the last couple of weeks I have gained 5 pounds. I can feel it in my clothes, though I don't think I see it much visually. Some of my eating habits have changed while I've been sitting longer at this desk as well. I have cooked less, snacked on lots of tiny 2-for-$1.00 peanut packs, gotten more take-out and danced less. I am not surprised at this morning's revelation.
I've been finishing my second issue with the magazine, so I've had almost no time to do anything besides becoming familiar with the current clients and closing this issue. The deadline is Monday. After that I will be able to practice and blog more.
I know I must practice soon, because I am forgetting the order of the new steps I learned in the rest of the routine from the second semester.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Not Dancing, Gaining Weight, but Gaining Money at new job
Labels:
diet,
nutrition,
practice,
second course,
weight gain,
weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
The bills must be paid! And blogging and dancing don't pay the bills (yet) huh? So gaining weight may be okay since you're gaining money. And I'll always be your friend no matter how much weight you gain! Thanks for the beautiful and expressive comment on my U2 post. I always enjoy reading your comments and it thrills me when you visit! Hang in there and I'm excited to hear that things are going well for you at work.... See ya!
Thanks for the well-wishes! It is just adding to my enthusiasm, as I am on deadline as we (I) speak! I've added many old school U2 vids to my YouTube channel, and plan to continue posting my thoughts of the band in the next comment I leave you. I should get another blog to discuss my thoughts beyond my new hobby.
Hey There,
I've checked out your U2 videos. Nice collection. You really are a fan huh? I've always thought that you have a lot to offer outside of dancing. A new blog would certainly provide an outlet. But who really has time for multiple blogs? (Not me) I'm having a tough time with the single blog I have now. :) It can be consuming! I've been thinking about a "Rattle and Hum" post. You've inspired me to watch the DVD again.
Hugs,
Post a Comment