I saw this beautiful black gothic skirt at a thrift store a few days ago. Though I'm not planning on dancing outside of my bedroom for sometime to come, a girl is allowed to buy pretty things to dress up in, especially when they are affordable. I plan on using this skirt more when I begin my tribal bellydance work. I a
Costumes are easy to find and/or make at home for a lot less than investing in a professional costume, especially if you are a beginner. I will have a post on making your own costume soon.
For now, I posted this video to show the first time dancing in it. It feels different than the violet gypsy skirt - lighter. Plus, at the very end before I run out of time, I attempt my first paddle turns and pivots on camera. More of those will be recorded as I work on them more.



No comments:
Post a Comment