Monday, September 15, 2008

A 17 year old "Real" bellydancer tells me to get a new hobby

I receive at least 2 of these per week:

a comment posted by a child younger than 18 telling me I can't dance. Usually from Europe. Mostly from Croatia for some reason. However, this one is from Greece.

If the teenager has videos of her own, they show a little girl imitating Shakira videos (who only incorporates about 50% of "REAL" bellydance moves, the rest is "hiphop" or her own interpretation).

As I said, I wasn't planning on commenting on this comment - but it's so typical, and to this day no one over 19 has left a message like this - yet these type of comments make up about 50% of my teen viewers.

If you are interested to see her comment, click on this post's title. Find the nastiest comment on my page, then click on her to see a "real" bellydancer.

3 comments:

Da Old Man said...

Good response to her.

BudgetBride said...

Thanks, Sir!
(I refuse to call you 'old man' lol - u r anything but!

Tiff said...

you are a great dancer...glad you are not letting a child tell you any different! :)

Other Bellydance videos

Free Bellydance Video Previews and Downloads

Webring

Powered by WebRing®.