This is a video of some of the hip moves and belly work I've been practicing in my second series of classes. I love these moves - good waist sculpting and tummy-tightening. Plus, it's a great feeling when you know that you are improving.
A blog to chronicle and share my initial experiences with belly dancing, as well as my weight loss success.
4 comments:
hey, you have really improved. I start back at flamenco tonight after 2 months off-think I've forgotten everything!
You found me before I got a chance to get over here & tell you I had linked to you! LOL!
You are absolutely right that bellydance helps me express a lot of things including spirituality, feminity, and sensualism. It has also helped me reconnect with my body and accept more of my self-identity.
Love your blog! Keep it up!
I LOVE belly dancing! Not that I know how to do it myself, but I have several friends who do it and I go to their shows and enjoy it every time!
Okay Belly... Where are you? I think you're working too hard and not dancing enough! You've got your priorities backwards. You should be dancing more and working less. Anyway, give your fans some more footage. We want to see your improvement. We want More! We want More!
Hugs....
Post a Comment