I have not practiced in about a month and it shows. Gained 6 pounds. Not only that, but since I have not practiced, I've lost muscle tone and definition. So, that means I've actually gained more weight. I can feel it in my clothes.
I'm still on deadline, but I need a break - so I am blogging.
Things are going well with the job. It's possible we will have lower income than the last issue, but evey magazine that I have worked for has its worst months in January and July. Because income isn't as good as it was the last issue we have extended the deadline until the 24. I'm more than happy to have a bit more time to contact potential clients, but I'm getting pretty frazzled and could use a break. For the past few weeks I have been telling friends and family "maybe next week, I'm on deadline ..." I wonder if they still believe me - but that's the way it goes ;)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment