More than happy about it, too! Third course starts up in a few weeks - the 'advanced' course. I'd hardly consider myself 'advanced'. I'm very comfortable considering myself a beginner, still at this point. The next class will in fact be just more rehearsal of the entire routine we learned through the first two classes. I'll be practicing the routine later, if I am confident enough, or have a move that I need to see more of to practice on, I may record another practice clip. One of the last things we learned was the first two steps at the BEGINNING of the routine!
My new sales job with the hollistic/green magazine is great! This is taking up much more time than I thought; unfortunately, this blog and some social activities are the only things suffering from this now. Before I came on board, the co-founder/editor was also handling sales; now, I am. I am my new clients' marketing consultant, so I've been trying to study up on accounts while developing new campaigns at the same time. Rome wasn't built in a day, nor in one issue. Once I get acclamated with the database, as well as the faces, history and goals behind that information will I be able to enjoy time dancing and journaling.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Graduation from Second Class!
Labels:
dancing,
first two steps,
hollistic,
job,
second course,
third course
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment