Yes, it's been a LONG WHILE since I've danced or posted. I'll rationalize and cite a number of reasons:
getting married
house hunting (27 homes!!!)
moving in
decorating
gardening
and,,,, I STILL have not been able to find the box with my bellydance DVDs and accessories.
However, now that I'm finally feeling 'settled in,' and the weather is getting colder, I'm missing bellydance. It was a great way to stay in shape. I loved the music and the accessories as well. I loved how it made me feel female.
For the past couple days I've looked through almost all of my still unpacked boxes from the move and still can't find my stuff, except for my zills. I am dismayed that I can't even remember the routine that I learned in my first two classes. I've looked at some of my videos and I don't even remember how to do it. Some moves I made still impress me - I can't believe I knew how to do it! Others, though, I'm confident I have MUCH more work to do. I can't believe I even posted some of those bad moves.
I'm on the hunt once again today to find my 'mystery box' with all the bellydance goodies. In the meantime, I ordered the vid listed below. I couldn't argue with the price and I liked the positive reviews. Should be here tomorrow.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment